The master bedroom suite has a queen size bed, 1 dresser, 2 night stands, mirror, walk-in wardrobe, desk and chairs, ensuite toilet and shower.
© 2008 - 2016 Waiotemarama Falls Lodge Limited
You are the only guests!
The Lodge is a spacious and well-equipped two bedroom, 2 bathroom family home, with kitchen and laundry facilities. The ensuite bathrooms have showers and toilets. The lounge is large enough for 2 extra single beds.
There are heaters, a fireplace for winter use, an extensive and stimulating library, games and puzzles, itinerary ideas and beautiful artwork by Hokianga artists on display.
Other facilities include:
* Satellite TV and private landline phone. Broadband available at Opononi
* Coffee, tea, milo, juice
* Complimentary continental breakfast foods (cereals, porridge, bread, butter,
* Catered meals from Chef Rawiri's menu
* 3 oil-filled electric heaters, electric blanket in master bedroom
* Microscope and binoculars
* Torches for exploring visiting the glowworms
* Bushwalks and bush swing
* Gardens for the freshest vegetables
* Free-standing fireplace (winter only - chopped wood provided)
* Massage therapist (needs advance booking, additional charge)
* Compendium with local information
* Compendium with 14 detailed itineraries for suggested explorations from the
* On-call concierge, meals and supplies. 24/7 hosts live out of sight, but only
200m or a phone
* Helipad in front of the Lodge (on driveway)
The Lodge is a smoke-free environment.
Ashtrays are available for your use outside.
You are welcome to leave the cooking to Chef Rawiri, and have a catered meal including fine local produce.
Guests enjoying the Lodge guitar
Waiotemarama Falls Lodge
Extraordinary Private Accommodation Experience
Kauri Coast, Opononi, Northland, New Zealand
and Kiwi Sanctuary!
Waiotemarama Falls Lodge is the Hokianga's finest accommodation experience. See the real New Zealand bush!
Activities include sandboarding, hiking, fishing, hunting, birdwatching, stargazing, horsetrekking, Maori culture experiences, art trails, the Waipoua Forest and so much more!
Book now for this unique accommodation experience.
$180 per night
09 405 8702
Nau mai Haere mai
Visit us on Facebook and Twitter
The second bedroom suite has a 2 single beds, 1 dresser, 1 night stand, mirror, walk-in wardrobe, chair, ensuite toilet and shower.